Title: FP&A Analyst
Company Name: FourQuarters Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
FourQuarters Recruitment has been exclusively engaged to work with one of Melbourne’s emerging Energy Renewable businesses. Our client is looking to expand its internal Finance & Commercial offering with the aim of large-scale growth over the next 2 – 4 years. The organisation is currently in the process of building a dedicated Commercial Finance team (Finance Business Partnering & FP&A), with this appointment reporting directly into the new FP&A Manager. The opportunity will offer genuine progression avenues into management positions as the business looks to realise it’s growth potential.
- Participate in preparation of financial models in support of business plan creation. Closely monitor industry trends, competitive landscape and summarize industry dynamics.
- Assist in valuation analyses and help define strategic rationale for new business development activities.
- Support creation of business plan presentations for each project working closely with Manager and Director to ensure all salient information is captured. Participate in presentations and provide supporting analyses when requested.
- Assist Manager and Director working with operation teams to execute strategic plans and develop actions plans for core initiatives. Monitor performance of licensing programs and analyse key metrics.
- Conduct all financial analysis related to new initiatives or special projects. Take ownership of financial model creation and maintenance and look for ways to implement industry best practices.
- Development for cross divisional estimates, research data, and business models.
- Prepare budgets & forecasts and iterate results with relevant stakeholders.
- Update/prepare revenue and expense templates for each planning cycle.
- Prepare presentations of plan results for each forecast cycle to regional management for sign off and consolidation into worldwide presentation.
How to Apply
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Finance, Business or related field required.
- MBA preferred.
- Big 4 consulting firm experience preferred.
- Experience analysing detailed company financial statements.
- Financial Systems Skills: Oracle and/or SAP experience preferred.
- PC Skills: Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Presentation skills required.
- Must be able to develop and implement projects.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with persons on all levels, in person and on the telephone.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions.
- Must have the ability to organize and schedule work effectively.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work well under time constraints.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work independently and meet deadlines.
Please send your resume by clicking on "apply" button below or for further information contact Josh Durr on 03 9982 8454