Title: Graduate Accountant (12-Month Contract)
Company Name: EDL
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe. Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy. At EDL, we are playing a key role in the world’s transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant – Remote Energy, this role will be responsible for assisting with thee finance support function for EDL’s Remote Energy Operations. This position is a 12-month fixed term contract and will be based in the Perth office.
- Preparation and validation of revenue invoices;
- Preparation and analysis of weekly cost reports;
- Supplier invoice coding and reconciliations;
- End of month tasks for allocated sites;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Assist with tracking of CAPEX project spend to date and forecast spend;
- Assist with preparation of CAPEX requests and financial benefit calculations;
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting processes as required;
- Assist with green scheme and environmental reporting as required;
- Assist with responding to various ad-hoc queries as required;
- Actively ensure own health and safety and the health and safety of others through understanding and implementing workplace health and safety obligations;
- Support and comply with Company policies and procedures as advised and documented in the Company’s employment policies as amended from time to time and as directed by Managers/Supervisors; and
- Any other duties appropriate to the level and responsibility of the position as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Formal qualifications at degree level in an accounting discipline essential
- Computer literacy essential with experience using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Previous experience with Pronto or similar accounting system is desirable but not essential
EDL is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please attach your current resume and cover letter to your application.
Applications close Friday, 16 April 2021.