Title: Graduate Accountant x 2
Company Name: CW Recruitment & Consulting
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
My client is a successful Accounting firm with offices across Queensland. Their consistent growth sees them now seeking to add to their team. The successful applicants will work within a great team of experienced Accountants. There are fantastic career opportunities within this company for the right person. Rarely do graduate level opportunities like this provide you with direct access and mentoring.
- Continuous growth and an unique team of qualified and experienced personnel
- Focus is on assisting a range of clients and regional business owners to maximise their businesses by identifying and providing innovative solutions for their investment needs
- Servicing individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, superannuation funds and superannuation borrowing trusts.
- Work proactively with their clients to add value
- Sizeable team over different locations
- Hardworking, fun and down to earth team
- Your role will be to support this dynamic team and learn progressively so that you may enjoy continued professional growth with this firm
- To prepare Income Tax Returns, Financial Statements, Tax Planning Spreadsheet(s), Wealthflow statements and meet other statutory obligations ensuring clients meet their taxation, ASIC and Superannuation obligations
- Assist the other Accountants in group projects
- Covering job tasks for other team members during their absence
- Performing any other add-hoc duties as needed
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Have fresh ideas and ambition. Have the drive to want the opportunity to work your way from the ground up
- Basic knowledge in the preparation of statutory financial accounts, Income Tax Returns and other relevant statutory obligations for Individuals, Partnerships, Companies, Trusts and Superannuation Funds, etc.
- A "can-do" attitude and a belief that you are capable of a large amount of professional growth
- Team player that appreciates a professional relaxed successful environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are non-negotiable and an expert level of verbal English speaking (clear speaking voice) are essential
To become part of this successful firm and support their contemporary tax planning strategies you will need to submit your resume (in Word format) outlining your work history, relevant experience, covering letter and referees by clicking "Apply Now" PLEASE ADD ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT TO APPLICATION.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?