Title: Graduate/Junior Accountant - 1 to 2 years experience - Business Services and Tax
Company Name: Lucky You Found Me
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
THE FIRM / THE ROLE
Please Note - Only apply if you are a Graduate with some experience in an Australian Accounting firm.
Only Australian Permanent Residents will be considered
Our client, a very well established and reputable Chartered Accounting firm based in Sydney CBD, is currently seeking to recruit a Junior / Graduate level Accountant with 1 to 2 years Tax and Business Services experience.
Working closely with Partners and Managers, you will assist with Tax compliance for a variety of SME and High Net Worth Individual clients.
The firm has an excellent reputation and supportive Partners
- as you progress, you will be given lots of scope to gain exposure to more complex work, so you can continue to learn. YOUR DUTIES
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns
- BAS / IAS, GST, FBT Returns
- Liaising with clients
- Working towards budgets/ deadlines
YOU WILL BE REWARDED WITH
- Recent Graduate or currently studying Accounting at a reputable Australian University (minimum Credit Average)
- Excellent results in Tertiary education
- Possess 1-2 years public practice experience in Tax and Business Services (we are unable to consider candidates who do not possess this experience)
- Hard working, able to multi-task, reliable
- Professional presentation
- High attention to detail
- Superb verbal and written communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
Please note - only short-listed candidates will be contacted.HOW TO APPLY?
- CA support (financial and study leave)
- Excellent starting salary
- Professional / Social environment
- Close knit, supportive team
- Superb office - access to major transport and amenities
For an immediate interview,
send your resume by clicking on the APPLY
button NOW, or contact Yulius on (02) 9283-0777
for more information.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?