Title: Graduate/Junior Business Services Accountant - Top 20 CA Firm
Company Name: Lawson Elliott Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
- $50k - $60k Package + Full Study Support
- Sydney CBD
- Exceptional culture that includes monthly social events, team lunches, lunch time sporting teams, onsite and offsite training along with volunteering and other community focused initiatives
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and impressive CA firms in Australia. They are well known and respected in the industry, and have a reputation for providing top notch training, development and mentoring to their staff at all levels.
They have a strong focus on creating pathways for individuals to succeed in achieving their own goals both technically and professionally.
With their progressive and forward thinking approach, they have seen year on year growth and are continuing to expand their business. It is an exciting time to be part of the team.
In the role of Junior Business Services Accountant, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparation of accounts, tax returns, BAS, FBT and payroll tax etc
- Preparation of financial reports
- Be responsible for and manage your own portfolio of clients
- Work closely with clients providing written and verbal advice
- Assist with other tasks provided by your Manager
To be successful for this role you will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years local experience in a similar Business Services Graduate, Junior or Intermediate Accountant role
- Be currently enrolled or studying, your CA/CPA qualification
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be committed to working in a collaborative and high performing team environment
In return for your skills and experience you will:
- Work with accessible partners
- Work within a down to earth yet high performing culture
- Work for a firm that rewards their employees for their hard work
- Ongoing professional development
To apply for this role please send your CV to [email protected] or phone (02) 8274 0212 quoting reference AM7702 for a confidential discussion.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years' experience do you have as a business services accountant?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?