Title: Group Accountant
Company Name: Capstone Recruitment Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a fully integrated, global Property Group with access to large scale institutional capital and exciting growth plans across the Asia Pacific region. Primarily focused on the acquisition, development and management of A-Grade Assets in premium inner-city locations, they leverage global expertise and deliver exceptional local results.
The role will gain exposure across all financial aspects in relation to the Australian property ventures, funds and corporate finance. You’ll assist in the production of monthly financial reports, budgets and planning, whilst ensuring compliance with local accounting principles and international reporting standards.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant
- Work with outsourced bookkeepers to produce monthly corporate and fund reporting packs.
- Provide management information, cost trackers and dashboard for management decision support.
- Produce annual financial reports, corporate budgets and business plans.
- Produce monthly and quarterly investor reporting, along with commentaries on variances.
- Implement best practices, consistent reporting and quality processes.
- Ad-hoc duties and tasks as appropriate.
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following skills and experience.
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Strong technical accounting skills across IFRS and consolidations.
- Excellent attention to detail, yet ability to see the big picture
- Advanced Excel skills with an ability to identify efficiencies and automation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Trent Cairns on 02 9146 6660