Title: Group Credit Control Manager
Company Name: iSentia
Job Location: Sydney
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
At Isentia, we are passionate about helping communicators understand media, data, and content. This starts with our Tech engineers working with the latest cloud platforms and machine learning algorithms to collect data, analyse it and inform our customers on the issues important to them.
We're seeking a Credit Control Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
The Credit/Billing Manager takes responsibility for their own portfolio of clients. They assist in managing collections of all receivables as well as assist the billing function and cash allocations. Their ultimate goal is to ensure clients pay their invoices on time and they are required to facilitate this action via sending invoices, statements and fortnightly reminder letters. They are tasked with identifying clients at risk and are required to use their experience as a credit officer to mitigate risk whilst maintaining a positive customer relationship.
- Manage the end-to-end AR process from invoice to collection
- Liaise with clients to ensure accounts are paid within terms
- Request and process amendment transactions for the clients that fall with your portfolios including; credit notes, debit notes, voids, recalculate rates and move transactions.
- Maintain the client contact details in GP and process updates
- Maintain detailed debtor notes in GP
- Liaise with and make suggestions to Client Billing on ways invoicing can be streamlined for your clients
- Review all arrears that fall part of your portfolio and keep detailed notes on expected payment dates.
- Hold monthly debtor review meetings with each of your Account Directors to ensure they are aware of the debtor risk.
- Complies with all local legislative requirements
- Adhering to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Where appropriate keeps up to date with legislative requirements through membership of industry organisations
- 4 years experience in an Accounts Receivable/ Credit role preferable
- Previous experience using a large ERP Finance system is advantageous
- Proven track record collecting cash and reducing DSO days
- Account Reconciliation and Customer Collections experience