Title: ICT Analyst - Internal Audit
Company Name: PERSOLKELLY
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, burswood
Employment Status: Full Time
Programmed are a leading provider of staffing, maintenance and facility management services. We directly employ more than 20,000 people across a broad range of industries to provide services for over 10,000 customers. Our business model is built around our ability to recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a large directly employed workforce of professional, skilled and semi-skilled staff with a wide range of capabilities. We operate through a network of more than 100 branches, often delivering multiple services from across our business. Our team of 20,000+ come from a range of cultural backgrounds and all contribute to the diversity of our company.
ICT Analyst - Internal Audit
Your responsibility will be to ensure ICT related Internal Audit processes, tests and evaluations are properly conducted and documented in a timely and accurate manner. Reporting to the Internal Audit ICT Manager, we are seeking a high calibre individual to work with the Audit Team to:
* Participate in/lead interviews with internal stakeholders
* Document the ICT Internal Audit Processes
* Undertake tests of design and effectiveness
* Work with control owners on remediation
* Regular updates to IA team
* Coordinate external audit requirements
Requirement to success:
* Tertiary qualifications in IT, Accounting or related discipline or significant IT experience
* Certified Information Systems Auditor would be favourable
* Ideally 'Big 4' background
* Prior US or J-Sox exposure
* At least 3 years' exposure in an IT role
* IT Internal Controls/Internal Audit experience
* Data Analytics experience would be a bonus
* Financial and IT application experience is preferable (Microsoft Office, Dynamics, FastTrack, PayGlobal)
If you have the energy, attitude, experience and desire to be part of this exciting opportunity please attach your covering letter and resume and press the "apply now" button. Alternatively call Caroline Hanley on 08 9479 0115
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.