Title: Insolvency Graduate
Company Name: Genius People
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
About our client:
They are one of the largest mid-market professional service providers globally, with the depth and breadth of services to deliver on all of their clients’ needs. Their culture is collaborative and personal, and they recognise that to deliver exceptional service, they must provide an empowering and flexible environment for their people.
An exciting opportunity for a Graduate or Analyst to join the Business Restructuring team based in Melbourne. The Business Restructuring team focuses on a variety of engagements including profit improvement, debt restructuring, liquidations, voluntary administrations and receiverships.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applying appropriate checklists and quality control procedures to client engagements;
• Planning, monitoring and execution of corporate insolvency engagements;
• Preparation of reports to creditors and financiers;
• Compiling information, drawing conclusions and making recommendations;
• Ensures all working papers are accurate and file is maintained in appropriate manner;
• Ensures investigations are completed and any identified contraventions are reported on a timely basis; and
• Compliance with firm based L&OD programs and participates in training and development to keep abreast of the corporate market.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
• Tertiary qualifications in Commerce, Business, Law or other relevant studies;
• Studying or interested in doing your CA/CPA
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Drive to build a career in the specialised area of restructuring and insolvency; • Strong time management skills, a proactive attitude and attention to detail;
• Strong problem solving, financial analysis and investigative skills;
• Able to contribute and collaborate in a team environment and staff across the business;
• Thorough understanding and experience of Microsoft Suite, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel; and
What's On Offer:
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, our client offers a culture that emphasises career growth, professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and global opportunities.
If this role sounds like the opportunity for you to take the next step in progressing your career then please follow the prompts to apply or contact Chris Caiger-Watson on [email protected]