Title: Intermediate Accountant
Company Name: Edward Jacobs
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs, parramatta
Employment Status: Full Time
About The Firm
A leading Mid Tier Located In The Heart of Parramatta
The firm is renowned for its market leading expertise and rapid growth, with majority advisory work to large multi national corporations with annual turnover up to 250 Million.
About The Role
- Training and support will be provided
- Study leave provided to students studying towards their CA qualification.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for companies, trusts, partnerships, and individuals.
- Exposure of a variety of tax matters including GST, CGT, FBT and Div7.
- Maintaining clients' asset register, adjusting journals and reconciliations.
- Flexible working hours with a strong emphasis on work life balance.
Skills & Experience
- Over 1 year local business services experience.
- Desire to complete their CA qualification.
- Strong written & verbal communication.
- Permanent Residency.
Benefits & Perks
- Tailored, hands-on training from Ex-Big 4 partners.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- No time-sheets.
- Full CA/CPA Support (Paid upfront + 4 days leave per module)
- Parking and bus stop on the doorstep.
- Weekly lunch group exercise classes and social events.
How To Apply
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this role please submit your CV to [email protected] or call 0418695555