Title: Intermediate Accountant
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
The firm is an innovative group of Chartered Accounting professionals who provide a full range of accounting and financial services to their diverse client base spread throughout Australia. Based in Northern Suburbs of Sydney, the firm has circa 40 employees and spend a substantial amount of learning and development for their staff. The firm also provides a variety of different career pathways, flexibility, and all-in-all, a terrific working environment, making it an extremely attractive firm to work.
Due to unprecedented growth, a position has become available to join the team as an Intermediate Accountant.The Opportunity
The firm is seeking an Intermediate Accountant to join their vibrant team. You will be working with a broad range of industries and be required to complete a variety of different business services tasks.
The role includes:
Candidate & Remuneration
- Preparation of income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships;
- Preparation of financial reports for companies, partnerships and trusts;
- Examining financial accounts and records and computing taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations;
- Ensuring that clients comply with periodic tax payments (e.g. BAS, IAS, Income Tax, FBT), information reporting, and other compliance obligations;
- Assisting managers/partners in providing tax advice to clients, including attendance to client meetings where required;
- Assisting managers/partners in advising clients on the effects of tax on individuals and business activities’ and providing strategies for asset protection and tax minimisation; and
The ideal candidate will be hardworking, autonomous and have great communication skills as quite often the role is required to be client facing. They will have the adequate qualifications and ideally have previous experience within Business Services/Taxation in a public practice environment.
- Between 3 to 5 years of public practice experience
- CA or CPA qualification or near completion
- Tertiary education
In return, you will be paid a highly competitive base salary and superannuation. There is achievable promotion opportunities and a great list of employee benefits. You will be part of a high-performing, resilient and friendly team. You will be supported by a leadership team committed to your ongoing development and success. You will be trusted by your line manager to work independently.
- 65k-$70k + super
- Great employee benefits
If you are interested in this opportunity send your resume directly to [email protected]
or contact James for a confidential discussion on 0406 596 956