Title: Intermediate Accountant (Tax and Business Services)
Company Name: Advanced Search Group
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Full Time
Based in Perth city, our client is looking for an Intermediate Accountant who is ready to make a long-term commitment to their organisation. With a significantly low staff turnover, a role with this client doesn’t come along very often. You are in good company too, with multiple employees working there for over 15 years. You will have the support of a Practice Manager who is highly approachable, down to earth, hands on and very supportive. There is also scope to progress all the way to become a Partner.
If you are working towards your CA or CPA you will have a hands on mentor who is there to support you along the way. You will also be working alongside a very stable and friendly team who are always happy to help out.
The firm provides assistance with many aspects of their client’s finances including tax and business accounting, forecasting, business development and strategic planning. You will be in a client facing role and you will be working closely with your clients to ensure all their needs are met using a holistic approach.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for companies and trusts, partnerships & individuals
- Prepare, oversee and advise on BAS, FBT, GST, Payroll Tax and statutory reporting requirements
- Assisting with tax planning, entity setups etc
- Assist to manage client relationships
- Liaise effectively with external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure workflow efficiency, accuracy and deadlines are met
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
- Will need to have 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Be working towards or completed your CA or CPA
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
HOW TO APPLY
If you have the relevant skills and qualifications and would like to apply please click ‘Apply’
to submit your application (our preferred resume format is MS Word).
If you would like to know more about the role or would like to discuss similar positions please contact Hannah on 0432587202 or e-mail [email protected]
We take your privacy seriously and your application is highly confidential and will not be discussed with anyone without your permission.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of taxation experience do you have?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?