Title: Intermediate Accountant - Top 100 Chartered Accounting firm - Sydney CBD
Company Name: Lucky You Found Me
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Intermediate Accountant - Tax & Business Services to join this reputable Top 100 Accounting firm based in the Sydney CBD. This is an ideal opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic professional with a desire to expand their knowledge in multiple areas of accounting and tax.
The work at the firm is varied and challenging, with clients' needs ranging from Tax Compliance, Structuring, SMSF, Business Advisory to Commercial support for Australian subsidiary of international companies.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and SMSFs.
- BAS / IAS, GST, FBT returns
- Monthly accounts management including balance sheet reconciliations, accounts payable, intercompany loan accounts, bank reconciliation and payment processing
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Liaising with clients and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders, such as the ATO, ASIC and Auditors
- Commenced and working towards your CPA / CA qualification
- Minimum 18 months experience in Accounting Public Practice
- Degree qualified in Accounting
- Sound knowledge of income tax, GST and accounting standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to a deadline in a fast paced environment
- Xero, MYOB and Class Super experience desirable
- Study support
- Opportunity to work on a broad and complex client base
- Supportive working culture
- Career progression
To apply for this position, please send your resume and academic transcript to [email protected]
or click 'Apply' below.
We appreciate all applications, but please note that only candidates successful in obtaining an interview will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?