Title: Intermediate Auditor
Company Name: Bentley Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client will give you the opportunity to professionally develop, the flexibility to maintain your personal life and the recognition for what you achieve in your career.
Your career path will be tailored to suit your interests and knowledge and you will be rewarded for your contribution to shared successes.
Their people is what makes them successful, so they provide an environment enabling you to perform at your best.
Your new career:
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with a diverse and interesting client base including ASX listed companies across a broad range of industry sectors and Not for Profits.
You will be working with seniors with an extensive audit knowledge. The top quality client base and highly skilled team will ensure you are continually challenged.
What you will bring:
- conduct and document audit planning and completion procedures
- conduct statutory audits with general purpose financial reporting
- liaise with clients concerning audit queries
- draft of annual financial reports
- review audit work papers prepared over straightforward areas by junior audit staff
As an ideal candidate, you will have a Bachelor degree in Accounting, currently studying CA/CPA with a minimum of 18 months of experience as an External Auditor. You will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships and a proactive approach to managing client expectations and the assurance engagement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package and auditing software preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity send your resume directly to [email protected]
or contact Anthony Smith for a confidential discussion:
For a full list of similar vacancies, please head to our website: https://www.bentleyrecruitment.com.au/jobs
- Office: 07 3229 8020
- Email: [email protected]
At Bentley Recruitment, we are experts in recruiting for the public practice accounting sector. If you are an accountant with public practice experience, please get in touch. We have excellent coverage of the Australian market and would be happy to assist you with your next career move.