Title: Intermediate Tax Accountant
Company Name: Chats Accountants & Advisers
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches, chatswood
Employment Status: Full Time
A well established Accounting practice in Chatswood experiencing progressive growth seeking the services of an Intermediate Accountant who has at least 2 years experience in a Public Practice.
- Prepare financial statements, income tax returns, business / instalment activity statements, payroll/STP, fringe benefit returns for all entities
- Experience in Software Packages such as MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks Online and Excel will be required. Experience in BGL Simple Fund 360 and HandiSoft is advantageous
- Manage the taxation affairs of various clients
- Assist with taxation planning
- Prepare advice letters for various taxation issues
- Reviewing work with Partners and Senior Accountants
- At least 2 years experience within a professional practice
- SMSF experience (desired but not essential)
- Capable of taking jobs from start to finish
- Solid office skills, such as filing, scanning and document management
- Knowledge of Division 7A, FBT and CGT
- committed, self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- ability to multitask, prioritise workloads and meet deadline
- Have strong communication skills
- Languages (Cantonese/Mandarin speaking is advantageous)
- undertaking the CPA or CA program
- Remuneration will be according to skills and experience
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your resume to [email protected] [link removed] for consideration.
Only candidates matching the above criteria with relevant experience will be responded to.