Title: Intermediate to Senior Accountant
Company Name: Cambridge Accountants & Advisors
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Toowoomba & Darling Downs, toowoomba
Employment Status: Full Time
Cambridge Advisory Pty Ltd is a professional advisory, tax and accounting accounting firm based in Toowoomba, Queensland offering premium accounting services to a broad portfolio of clients.
With an emphasis on client engagement and relationships this firm has a great culture and work environment.
About the Role
This role will be responsible for preparing financial statements and income tax returns and direct engagement with clients.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in an Australian accounting practice
- Exposure to direct client contact
- Degree qualified
- Holder of or studying towards CPA / CA qualification
- Broad knowledge of Australian tax fundamentals
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Completed year 1 through to 12 in the Australian schooling system
- Professional work ethic and a track record of meeting client deadlines
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- A strong degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- External face-to-face and online training
- Reimbursement of CPA / CA annual fees
- Mobile phone provided
- Salary sacrifice options
- Modern work-stations with sit-stand desks and triple monitors
- Free street parking
- Unlimited fresh-ground coffee
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?How would you rate your English language skills?