Title: Intermediate/Senior Tax Accountant
Company Name: Paragon Consultants Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, nedlands
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a Chartered Accounting Firm located in Nedlands seeking to appoint an experienced Intermediate/Senior Tax Accountant to join our friendly team.
We are a progressive Firm with a supportive team culture and offer regular training sessions to our valued team of Accountants.
- Prepare financial statements and income tax returns for individuals, companies, trusts, partnerships and superannuation funds
- Assisting with income tax and accounting advice
- Prepare BAS, IAS and FBT returns
- Liaise with clients, the ATO and ASIC
- Mentoring junior staff
- Reviewing client work and liaising with clients
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of four years' experience in a similar role
- CA or CPA qualified (or currently near completion)
- High level of attention to detail and communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- CA program support and continued professional development together with an attractive salary;
- Opportunity to work with clients in a diverse range of industries
If you meet the above criteria, please email your CV to :
Read Before Apply
How many years' experience do you have as a taxation accountant?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?What's your expected annual base salary?