Title: Internal Audit (Associate)
Company Name: Interactive Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, portmelbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
At Interactive, our purpose is to Keep Technology Human. You’ll feel it when you walk in the door and you’ll see it in everything we do.
In addition to our purpose, our 600 people bring their own unique selves to work every day, which is why we have been recognised as an AFR ‘Great Place to Work’ in 2020.
Reporting into our Risk and Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for managing our ISO 9001 and 27001 compliance and the risk management framework.
What We're Looking For:
- 2 - 3 years audit experience;
- You have managed internal & external audits (preferably in ISO audits however not essential)
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in driving improvements to risk awareness across a business
We won’t list desired personality traits because in addition to the skills it is also important for us that our people bring their own unique personality and characteristics. Why choose us?
… Plus all the ‘usual’ perks
- Our people love working at Interactive – check out our Glassdoor rating!
- Flexibility – we’re open to providing the flexibility and structure that works for you
- We’re a sustainable organisation - we are an RE100 member and aim to eventually become 100% sustainable
- You’ll grow & you’ll learn - our L&D team is awesome and our motto is that “everyone should develop during their time at Interactive”
- You’ll genuinely have the chance to make a difference and won’t get lost in the crowd
A Bit More About Interactive
- Paid volunteer leave, fundraising events, numerous staff benefits and discounts, monthly staff lunches and a free on-site barista
We are Australia’s largest privately owned IT services provider. We have had 30+ years of continuous growth and our business consists of 3 x key areas – Cloud, Hardware Maintenance and Data Centre & Business Continuity.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?