Title: Intnernal Audit Director
Company Name: Ethos BeathChapman
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Internal Audit Executive to be part of a semi “start-up” business. The Internal Audit Director position is available due to an Executive decision to bring the Internal Audit function “in-house”. This leads the successful incumbent to play a key part in establishing the audit charter, strategies, grow the team and bed down “best in practice” methodologies. You will report directly to the CAE and work closely with the Board Audit and Risk Committee. Some of your duties will be as follow;
Implement sound internal control and business processes within the group;
- Be key in providing assistance and assurance to the Board, Audit and Risk Committee;
- Recruit an audit team via HR to maintain and improve audits presence, building further on audits excellent reputation;
- Develop and improve on the teams auditing techniques, risks and operating environment;
- Implement audit initiatives to prepare the business to respond to emerging business process changes and best practice techniques;
- Plan, review, approve audit plans (operational / business / technical and project);
- Execution of high level and sensitive audits;
- Prepare audit reports, work papers and well written and succinct audit findings;
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
- CA / ACCA / CPA / CISA or CIA qualified;
- Min. 7 years’ experience in Internal Audit needed or;
- You will be currently in Operational Risk with a past background in Audit;
- Experience in the Financial Services sector is essential;
- Product exposure to Funds / Superannuation or the Wealth Management sector will be a distinct advantage;
- Strong strategic planning skills with the ability to identify emerging risk and governance trends;
- Demonstrated ability in leading, mentoring and coaching staff;
- Strong stake holder management skills are essential;
- Strong communication, written and presentation skills.
This opportunity will see the successful candidate be part of a well-regarded group. The culture is built on trust, honesty respect and integrity where commercial thinking and creativity is encouraged. Apply your strong problem solving, commercial acumen, managerial strength, results driven and strong organisational skills. There is definite long term career progression offered in this impressive company.
For further information on this role or to confidentially apply, please contact Tania Barnard on 02 8227 9200
/ [email protected]
or apply directly via the Apply for this job button
. Only WORD FORMAT resumes will be accepted.