Title: Junior Accountant - Cambridge
Company Name: Numeric
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Waikato, Rest of Waikato,
Employment Status: Full Time
This is an amazing opportunity for a junior accountant or an experienced accounts administrator to take the next step on their accounting journey. You will be part of a cooperative team where everyone has a common goal and supports each other to reach it.
Key responsibilities will include:
- General admin (data entry, minutes and agendas, accounts payable and receivable and reconciling bank accounts)
- Ensuring financial deadline and met and records maintained
- General ledger processing, maintaining asset registers and managing investments
- Monthly reconciliations
- Assisting with budgets, forecasts, management reports and annual financial statements
- Involvement in special projects
You must have great attention to detail and some knowledge and experience of accounting concepts however specific qualifications or systems experience are not required.
You will need to be able to work to deadlines, work flexibly with interruptions and be a quick learner. Relationships, integrity, confidentiality, and excellent communications skills are what will make you a great fit for this opportunity.
Call Carleen Thomson on 021 887 436 or email [email protected]
to find out more.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?