Title: Junior Accountant/ Executive Assistant
Company Name: Wellshine Wellson Dairy Australia Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Junior Accountant/ Executive Assistant
Wellshine Wellson, a dynamic and vibrant company that specializes in the wholesale of fortified Milk Powder Products in China and the Asia Pacific.
Our small and agile team is looking for a new Junior Accountant/ Executive Assistant to grow and thrive with our close-knit team.
Seeking a mature, agile, and self-starter, to provide executive and bookkeeping support to our Directors on a daily basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements and tax returns for the companies.
- Reconciliation of company credit cards and account expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of BAS
- Assisting the team with workflow
- Liaise with external bodies regarding accounting and taxation matters including, but not limited to the ATO and ASIC
- Payroll Duties such as calculating payments and producing timesheets
- Daily communication with our local and overseas Directors in English and Chinese
- Minutes of meeting and record-keeping
- Reconciliation of the Director's expenses
- Daily communication and translation work for the Director
- Translation of financial documents, internal and external documents from English into Chinese (Mandarin)
- Translation for General contracts and documents as required
- Day-to-day communication with accounting firms and other applicable stakeholders.
- Reporting directly to the Director in relation to financial or business matters on a daily basis.
Key Selection Criteria
- Completion of an accounting or business degree, majoring in accounting or finance, with 1-2 years of work experience in the accounting field preferred
- Fluent in English & Chinese
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight timelines
- High level of professionalism, integrity, and trustworthiness.
- Prior use of Xero Software (Preferred)
- Must have full-time availability to work 38hours a week
The successful graduate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Chinese, they will have a passion for international trade.
- Free access to a gym on-site
- Professional Development
- An open and inclusive culture
- Education Advancement/Programs (Dairy Training)
- Job security
Wellshine Wellson is seeking candidates with a positive can-do attitude toward work, a pro-active approach, self-motivated, who are technically equipped and have the aptitude to work in a close-knit team.
https://www.wellshinewellson.com.au/ [link removed]
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?How many years' experience do you have as an accountant?