Title: Junior Finance Analyst
Company Name: STUDIOCANAL
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, pyrmont
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
STUDIOCANAL Film/TV Industry is Europe's leader in production, rights acquisition, distribution and international sales of feature films and TV series. We are currently recruiting a Royalties/Participations Analyst to support our Finance Team . The role will be a Full Time Fixed Term contract for initially 6 months.
Your day to day tasks are listed below,
• Prepare royalty reports including Film Licensor Statements and Intercompany Participations for Manager review, on a quarterly / bi-annual / annual and as needs basis.
•Organise royalty payments and ensure Non Resident Withholding Taxes (NRWT) are correctly calculated and paid within the appropriate timeframe.
• Assist the Management Accountant and Finance Manager with all aspects of budget, reforecast preparation
• Assist Management Accountant with release format business analytics and preparation of presentations of findings for management and group executives
• Assist with preparing, administering and monitoring financial data used in group information systems including Essbase and the Magnitude HO Consolidation Package
• Assist with the ongoing maintenance and update of the data in the Ultimates system for reporting and forecasting. This includes monthly updates, amortisation calculations and post theatrical release analysis.
• Assist with the update and maintenance of rolling forecasts (actuals vs forecast) for Home Entertainment and TV sales.
• Assist with the preparation of ECF Documents in support of the theatrical P&A spends by film by territory
• Assist with ad-hoc financial analysis requests from CEO, CFO & Department Head
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years experience in financial modelling , experience in and knowledge of film, TV and media industry is preferred . You will have strong excel skills coupled with a good understanding of finance fundamentals. You have a high attention to detail that can work independently.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then apply below now. No agencies please.