Title: Junior - Intermediate Auditor - TOP FIRM
Company Name: MW Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Northern Suburbs, strathpine
Employment Status: Full Time
Junior – Intermediate External Auditor - $55K - $65K
Brisbane North Location close to Public Transport
Large Well-Established HIGH TECH Accounting Firm
A Fantastic Career Opportunity....
- To work in a large well and truly unique, well established, reputable firm with genuine career progression opportunities. Newly renovated office and fully cloud based with ultra-modern technology.
- To benefit from regular top notch technical training and have CA/CPA support while you work away at your sitting or standing desk with dual monitors or in a huddle booth with your provided laptop.
- Benefit from total education assistance, a technology allowance and so much more!
- Working closely with the manager assisting in providing top quality external audit services across a range of industries
- Communicating with clients directly
- Working on Caseware
The ideal candidate will;
- Be Degree Qualified and studying towards CA/CPA Qualifications
- Have around 1 – 2 + years external audit experience
- Have experience with Trust Account and AFSL Audits preferably
- Have the desire to progress through the ranks based on merit over time
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy client contact
- Be seeking a long term role
- Have a personable and professional demeanour and enthusiasm for your career
- Newly renovated offices
- Close to public transport
- Laptop provided for working from home
- Technical CPD training
- Can work from home or office & get assistance to set up from home
- Technology allowance
- Education assistance study leave and paying for modules
- Study & exam days and CA/CPA Support
- Very friendly and supportive team
- Car parking at office and next to train station
- Fully Covid Compliant
- Totally open plan office with huddle booths to work in
- Sit and stand desks - dual monitors - plug laptop into a dock
- Very modern technology
- Fully cloud based
- Outstanding IT support
What more could a budding external auditor ask for ? your long term progressive audit career starts right here so don’t delay in your application. Interviewing now.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply call me, Honor Kettles to inquire on 0422 407 483 or email me directly with your CV to [email protected] or follow the links through seek;
Thank You, Honor Kettles, senior public practice accounting specialist consultant on (07) 3009 6400 OR 0422 407 483.
AT MW RECRUITMENT
YOUR CAREER IS OUR JOB