Title: Levy Auditor
Company Name: Beyond Recruitment - Winner – Best Innovation –2018 Global Recruiter Awards
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Wellington,
Employment Status: Full Time
- $80,000-95,000 p/a
- 12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
- CBD Based, Public Sector Client
- Open to candidates looking to relocate - Wellington CBD based
We are currently looking for an Intermediate level Levy Auditor for an exclusive role with a well established, public sector client.
The levy roles are critical in monitoring compliance with legislation, as well as ensuring correct and up to date payment.
This Role Involves:
- Contribution to levy strategies and annual Audit planning
- Working in collaboration with the team and Senior Levy Auditor
- Meeting performance targets and following of pre-determined levy protocol
- Identification of risks of levy avoidance or levy manipulation and develop processes accordingly
- Identify and recover any lost levy from non-compliance, through performance of substantive tests of auditee's accounts
- Determine adequacy, accuracy and standard of systems employed by responsible organisations
- Obtain and document sufficient knowledge of systems/procedures clients have in place for levy in order to identify systematic breaches
- Complete concluding documentation, letters and reports at the end of each audit
- Actively and appropriately report on the result of Audits to SLT
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch ASAP.
This role closes on the 26th March, 2021.
Please email; [email protected] - with any queries.
Reference No: 108722