Title: Loan Submission & Client Services
Company Name: Wall Street
Job Location: Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
At Bizcap, we believe that Australian small businesses should have fast access to the capital they need to grow, even if they don’t have the ‘perfect credit score’. We’re Australia’s most open-minded lender
and proud to provide Australian small businesses with loans from $5K-$600K within 3 hours!
We were established over a year ago and are now on the hunt for for our next team member in loan submission and support our next phase of growth!ABOUT THE ROLE:
As one of Australia's fastest credit providers, this new dynamic role is critical in supporting our business by ensuring deals submitted to our underwriting team in a timely manner. You will be responsible for managing the inflow of new deals via our partner network and ensuring our credit team has all the necessary information to assess the deal. What you'll be doing:
- Reviews and validates new deal submissions sent in by our Partners.
- Communicate with Partners if a submission is incomplete and ensures the missing documentation is obtained in a timely manner.
- Prepare, review & submit deals to our Underwriting team for assessment. This includes some data manipulation & analysis.
- Updating Partners on the status of their deals after credit assessment. This includes sending out approvals, rejections or additional information requests.
- Understanding our lending criteria and staying up to date as our policies change.
- Submitting existing/current clients looking for additional funding
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Works well and accurately in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask
- Existing experience in business Lending preferred.
Our people are our greatest asset, and while we take pride in creating a working environment conducive to high performance, we are only effective if we are recruiting well, attracting and retaining top talent and great colleagues. By joining us, you have an opportunity to make an impact on the way we do things and how we scale up effectively and efficiently!
Thank you for your application. Please note, due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.