Title: Management Accountant - $85,000 plus super
Company Name: Talent Link
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs, brisbane
Employment Status: Full Time
This internationally respected Property company has been a familiar and cherished name in Australasia for well over 100 years, and operates on a Global scale. With world-renowned technology, training and systems – and a strong formidable presence in Australia - they believe in doing the right thing, putting employees first and having genuine fun at work.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this job is a good mix of Management and Financial Accounting and will provide comprehensive financial and management accounting services to Group entities - working closely with Senior Managers to provide excellent financial, commercial and operational support.
- Managing the finance function for each business unit.
- Working and liaising with the CFO, Financial Controllers, Finance and Legal team members across multiple sites.
- Monthly management reports, including management and reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Quarterly BAS.
- Work Cover reconciliations.
- Budgets and trading forecasts.
- Cash flow management, forecasting.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly Board reporting.
- Day to day accounting including journals, accruals, prepayments.
- Preparation of payroll information, including bonus calculations.
- Ad hoc Analysis work and assisting Auditors when required.
The ideal candidate will be currently studying their CPA/CA, with technical experience in accounting and taxation compliance. A positive, proactive and solutions focused attitude is essential in this role, as are strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships across the business. A hardworking, adaptable, flexible and driven individual with proven ability to handle a varied role and competing deadlines. Also, the ability to troubleshoot, undertake ad-hoc analysis, and process improve the financial management aspects of each task.
This role is available as a 12 month Fixed-Term Contract, on the clients payroll, starting mid-May 2021 and finishing May 2022.
To be considered for this opportunity, please click on the appropriate link and complete the process. If you require more information, contact John Wright on [email protected]