Title: Management Accountant
Company Name: Moore Wilsons
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Wellington, Wellington Central, tearo
Employment Status: Full Time
Reporting to Managing Director and General Manager and a close liaison with external accounting / tax advisers
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven financial and management accounting experience. Have previously worked in a broad-based NZ company accountant role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a strongly communicative and a customer focused team approach, openly liaising with management and other colleagues.
You will have:
- You will have full multifunctional hands-on role and oversight responsibilities for “the numbers”. This includes a number of general ledgers, payrolls, asset management, maintain, monitor and report financial movement, along with NZ tax compliance as regards GST, PAYE, FBT, DWT and RWT. Along with some regulatory compliance matters. That involves everything from producing the annual financial statements for several entities, financial reporting, cash flow, management and financial analysis and reporting, term deposits management some project involvement, right through to liaising with the external accounting adviser.
- Oversee all aspects of the accounting processes. Develop, implement and review financial policies, office processes including identifying opportunities for improvements, procedures, internal control, and records.
- Along with demonstrating all the skills, abilities, and professionalism expected of a successful candidate that such a role requires.
Applications close 28 May, we reserve the right to conduct interviews during the application period and if the ideal candidate is found, close applications earlier.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?Have you worked in a role which requires experience with financial analysis and modelling?How many years of accounting experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for budget management & forecasting?