Title: Management Accountant
Company Name: Pilbara Minerals Limited
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, westperth
Employment Status: Full Time
Pilbara Minerals is the leading ASX top 200 listed pure-play lithium company, owning 100% of the world’s largest, independent hard-rock lithium operation. Located in Western Australia’s resource-rich Pilbara region, the Pilgangoora Project and Operation produces a spodumene and tantalite concentrate. The significant scale and quality of the operation has attracted a consortium of high quality, global partners.
Through execution of Pilbara Minerals growth and diversification strategy, it is positioned to become a major player in the rapidly growing lithium supply chain, underpinned by increasing demand for clean energy technologies such as electric vehicles and energy storage as the world pursues a sustainable energy future.
Reporting to the Senior Commercial Analyst the Management Accountant is pivotal in supporting key stakeholders with completion of month end duties including monthly management accounts, operating and capital reporting, performance analytics including cost driver analysis, dashboard reporting and presentation preparation.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our corporate office in West Perth, with regular travel to our Operational site in the Pilbara Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for operations including various calculations, journals and reconciliations
- Build and maintain partnerships across the business
- Management of fixed asset registers
- Assist with management of inventory reporting and stock-takes as required
- Assist with statutory financial reports and maintaining accuracy of the financial information
- Assist with the preparation and analysis for budgeting and forecasting
- Verifying supplier payment runs and ensuring purchasing controls are working efficiently
- Look for opportunities to continuously develop and improve systems, processes and procedures to deliver a more effective, efficient and accurate service.
- Provide assistance with statutory financial reporting and audits as required at half-year and year-end reporting periods
WHAT WE OFFER
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting essential
- Demonstrated experiences in a similar role essential
- Proficient with ERP systems essential - Pronto highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience managing stakeholders
- Recently qualified or working towards a CA or CPA qualification highly regarded
- Experience within the mining industry sector highly regarded
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivot Tables, lookups, Financial Modelling, etc.)
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
WHAT WE STAND FOR
- The opportunity to work for a growing Lithium Producer and take part in the development our company
- Be part of a values-based organisation with a strong organisational culture
- Great people
- Think, do, achieve
- Safety matters
- Quality products
- Valuing our partners
- Making a difference in the world
Pilbara Minerals recognises that talented people come from diverse backgrounds, who can contribute to our successes in different ways. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly recommend women and Australian indigenous people to apply.
As part of our recruitment process, we require a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen and a National Police Clearance. Short listing for this role will commence immediately. We respectfully request agencies not to forward unsolicited resumes unless requested.
Interested to learn more about Pilbara Minerals or registering for future opportunities visit our website www.pilbaraminerals.com.au
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?What's your expected annual base salary?How much notice are you required to give your current employer?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years' experience do you have as a management accountant?