Title: Management Accountant - Property
Company Name: Intuitive Recruitment Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Management Accountant to join an expanding business in the property sector. This is a great role to use your financial analysis skills, advanced excel skills in this fast paced progressive role.
The Management Accountant will provide assistance in financial & management accounting, reporting for the business nationally.
Key Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Prepare monthly management accounts, analysis and reports
- Ensure monthly management reports are accurately produced and issued on time
- Assist with the control and use of financial systems, procedures and identify any areas for system improvement
- Assist with the development, management and control of the budgeting and forecasting process
- Provide business financial partnering to the various projects/sites across the country
- Assist with the provision of information to both internal and external auditors
- Provide credit control support to the business to improve operational cash flow
Skills & Experience Required of the Management Accountant:
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent) with ideally 3 Years relevant experience
- Experience in the Property, Infrastructure or Financial Services sector preferable
- Commercially aware individual with ability to hold individuals to account
- Excellent communication skills and ability to confidently work with senior management
- Strong Microsoft excel skills
- Strong financial planning and analysis skills
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-changing environment and hold strong systems skills. If you are interested and feel you have the right attributes then please apply.