Title: Management Accountant
Company Name: Real First Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North West & Hills District, epping
Employment Status: Full Time
Real First Pty Ltd (ABN: 24 605 727 679) established in 2015 in Sydney, with profound knowledge and expertise in Sydney property market.
Real First has fast evolved into one of most successful real estate business in Sydney with over 500 properties sold over the last 5 years. Real First’s strong exposure in the Great Sydney property market has earned the business deep trust and confidence from our clients.
As the business is growing and expanding rapidly, we are now a branded residential property agency with a dedicated team of more than 30 bilingual professional consultants. Real First has gained its reputation and developed a strong relationship with its strategic property development partners.
Job title – Management Accountant.
Skills or experience required for the position:
The requirements for the position include a relevant qualification equivalent to Australian bachelor degree or higher and at least 2 years’ relevant experience, experience in product accounting work is preferred.
Main duties to be performed:
- Assisting external accountants of the company in preparing all financial reports of the company;
- Making annual budgetary and accounting policies of the company in consultation with the director of the company, and with the management team of the DGS Group, if necessary, and assisting the company to implement the approved budgetary plans;
- Providing financial and taxation advice on business operation, property development, pricing and sale;
- Monitoring business operational costs of the company, its income and expenditures; investigating on cost of business development and cost of property development; and providing the director of the company and/or the management team of the DGS Group with update performance-based financial statements and reports;
- Reviewing the business’s past product business cost and policy, researching for the relevant market information and providing the director with update marketing pricing guideline, for property development and property management;
- Preparing and lodging the company’s quarterly GST reports and income tax withdrawn figures with taxation office;
- Recording and managing the time sheets, related job and fares due of the contractors and commission based staff;
- Managing the company’s accounting settlement with Australian and overseas investors and customers;
- Reporting to the director and/or the management team of DGS Group about issues that require their concern.
Full time position
The salary for the position - $86,632.00
Please provide Resume with Australian immigration status together to email: [email protected] [link removed]