Title: Management Accountant
Company Name: Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Auckland, Auckland Central, aucklandcbd
Employment Status: Full Time
My client is in an innovative and growing industry - they have recently been globally recognised for their achievements and contributions to the industry field. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an individual looking for growth and progress in their career.
The position of Management Accountant will be part of finance team of 6. The responsibilities for the position are:
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management reporting.
- Revenue Accounting
- Costing Accounting - Manage the process of costing WIP and finished goods
- Assist in the implementation of an accurate costing method for new commercial products
- Detailed analysis of Cost of Goods Sold & Standard Costs
- Continuous improvement in costing processes
- Inventory Management
- Any Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this role we are looking for someone who:
- Has a driven and can-do attitude
- Studying towards or completed CA/CPA
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Please send your resume in Microsoft Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Evelyn Gravatt, Megan Alexander, Simone MacDonald and Tanya Beets in our Auckland office on 09-915-6700.
Job Reference No: 06900-0011796481