Title: Management Accountant
Company Name: Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company Limited
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Waikato, Rest of Waikato,
Employment Status: Full Time
The Tatua Co-operative Dairy Company is a globally recognised manufacturer of specialised dairy ingredients and food products.
We are seeking an experienced, inquisitive accounting professional to join our finance team. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Management Accountant provides a unique opportunity to make a broad impact with exposure to the whole organisation.
The Management Accountant is responsible for:
- Business partnering with specific business units.
- Completing management reporting and analysis.
- Working with the business to produce budgets and forecasts.
- Assisting with annual financial-close and reporting processes.
- Providing commercial support for varied capital investment and improvement initiatives.
- Managing product costing information and systems
We are seeking applicants who:
- Are CA qualified (or equivalent) with an understanding of Group accounting concepts.
- Enjoy building working relationships to drive commercial understanding.
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Possess an outstanding attention to detail.
- Have experience with the JD Edwards and Planning Analytics systems.
- Understand a manufacturing and exporting organisation.