Title: Manager, Funds Transfer Pricing and Liquidity Reporting
Company Name: Commonwealth Bank - Financial Services
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, sydney
Employment Status: Full Time
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
Treasury Finance is responsible for Funds Transfer Pricing, IRRBB and Liquidity Reporting, Treasury Product Control, Desk Finance and Treasury Performance reporting, Hedge Accounting and Offshore Treasury Support. As such the team is responsible for the:
Do work that matters
- Group's funds transfer pricing process to allocate cost of funds (COF) and worth of funds (WOF)
- Group's IRRBB and Liquidity Reporting process including daily, monthly and quarterly internal and external reporting as well as controls and data integrity checks
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Contribute to and manage daily funds transfer pricing and liquidity reporting processes ensuring quality reports and cost of funds/worth of funds outcomes through:
- Execute daily exception reports and action corrections,
- Resolve any production issues in a timely manner and ensure on time data delivery,
- Ensure all business rules and configurations are up to date and accurate,
- Understand reporting outcomes and how they impact business decisions,
- Perform variance analysis and clearly explain movements;
- Perform regular deep dive reviews to gain insights into various business models and the accuracy of Transfer Pricing and Liquidity policy application;
- Contribute to the development of effective controls and review framework;
- Liaise with Treasury IT to progress the resolution of data quality issues and manage a the pipeline of GTRS defects and change requests;
- Champion further automation and utilize new technologies that deliver productivity benefits;
- Promote a high performance culture and provide excellent customer service e.g. Business Plan & Culture Plan initiatives
- Seek new business opportunities for Services in other BUs
- CPA / CA Qualified
- A deep understanding of banking products, balance sheet management and treasury/finance systems
- Significant background and technical accounting experience with transfer pricing, liquidity reporting and market risk concepts
- Commercial awareness and advanced business partnering abilities.
- Strong ability to analyze & solve complex problems involving transactions spanning multiple Business Units.
- Ability to form sound working relationships and influence people.
- Effective communication & advanced interpersonal skills to meet customer, function and Group needs;
- Strong ability to identify current and potential issues in the management reporting and analysis outputs and to devise & implement appropriate policy and process improvements in response.
- Familiarity with Murex, PeopleSoft, GTRS, Essbase preferred and strong Excel & Database query skills
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick [link removed] to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.