Title: Manager, Group Management Reporting
Company Name: Capstone Recruitment Group Pty Ltd
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney,
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is a Top 50 ASX listed property group with a high-profile leadership team, access to large scale institutional capital and a clearly defined investment strategy. They are highly acquisitive, continue to launch new funds and manage a large and diversified portfolio spanning across premium Commercial, Industrial and Retail assets.
The primary focus of the role is to drive the delivery of business unit forecasts, analysis and insights for the Group’ Exec Committee across key Corporate functions. As a key member of the Group Finance team, you’ll also contribute to the Group’s year-end and half year-end financial reporting, and accounting for the Group’s co-investments in property funds.
Key Responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant
- Manage and lead the monthly management reporting, budgeting and forecasting for designated sectors and Corporate support business units.
- Provide reporting, analysis and insight in relations to monthly results, including forecast review meetings with Exec stakeholders.
- Drive understanding and analysis of key business overheads, including costs against budget and forecasts.
- Accounting for Group’s co-investment for Property Funds.
- Manage month end and reporting consolidation process
- Champion technology and process optimisation across the Group
To be successful in the role, you’ll have the following skills/experience:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Proven budgeting, forecasting and financial planning experience.
- Strong technical knowledge around ASX requirements and IFRS
- Advanced Excel skills with an ability to identify efficiencies and automation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This role will suit those who’ll thrive in a result driven, fast paced corporate environment and whilst property experience is not essential, a passion for the industry
Trent Cairns 02 9146 6660