Title: Migration agent
Company Name: Unikey Global Education.
Job Location: Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employment Status: Full Time
We are Unikey global. We are an education agency with over 15 years of Industrial exposure. We are currently trying to expand our migration team. We are looking for skilful migration agents.
2)base pay + commission.
3)Performance evaluation every 6 months.
4)Quick promotions down the line.
Qualifications & experience
- YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED MIGRATION AGENT, WITH CURRENT REGISTRATION WITH OMARA
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (a must), you are proficient in another language its a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You read Understand a client’s visa history, current requirements and goals of the client and offer the best solution under the right legal framework and support our client accordingly.
- Prepare and lodge precise visa applications with the Department of Home Affairs (DoHA)
- Liaise with the DoHA and related stakeholders including skill assessment authorities.
- Create and maintain your own clientele and relationships by participating in existing business development activities and with new ideas.
- Maintain integrity, ethics and honesty and ensure compliance with the stipulated rules to preserve the integrity of the profession and the governing/regulatory body. Act in accordance with the Code of Conduct as administered by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA) in Australia
- Ensure all the information and documents provided by the client are true and accurate.
- Be actively responsible for all the issues regarding visas in the business and remain up to date with any changes to legislation.
- create and maintain a strong referral network and increase client satisfaction by ensuring good after sale service engagement and encouraging service feedback as we do in our different aspects of the business.
Send in your CVs through seek.
KD De Silva - 0433935366