Title: NDIS Plan Manager/Accounts/ Admin officer
Company Name: Northern Disability Services
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, heidelbergwest
Employment Status: Full Time
Northern Disability Services is going through a period of rapid growth, and we are expanding our team of Plan Managers to keep up with demand. It is an NDIS registered plan management agency that supports people with disability and their families to utilise NDIS funding on the services they need to live a good life. We are based in Heidelberg West(Melbourne), but support clients (NDIS participants) all over Victoria. We are looking for passionate, talented individuals to complement our friendly team. If you are chasing a challenging and rewarding position, and want to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment where you can make a difference, then this could be the role for you!
Qualifications & experience
- Accounting qualification- Bachelors or equivalent
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Experience in Payroll and Bank Reconciliation
- Preferred working in an NDIS environment
- Preferred working as a Plan Manager
- Experience working as an Admin officer
Duties & responsibilities
- Data entry and management of clients information.
- Access the NDIS portal to make daily payment claims
- Ensure all payments are NDIS compliant
- Resolve any issues identified with payments
- Assist allocated participants with budgeting and monitoring of their expenditure
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Assist finance team with monthly reconciliations
- Assist finance team to process payroll and contractors payments
- Communicate with Internal/external stakeholders such as local area coordinators, support coordinators, and service providers
- Answering phone calls and corresponding emails in daily basis
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Perform all general administrative duties as required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to show initiative and work autonomously as well as part of a small team
- Able to plan and prioritise workloads
- Able to manage changing workloads and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong admin skills (Intermediate level Microsoft suite - word/excel/outlook)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
If you are looking for a stable career opportunity and enjoy working in a fun, friendly and busy environment that is truly rewarding, we would love to hear from you and discover your potential.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using Xero?Do you have data entry experience?How many years of accounts administration experience do you have?Do you have customer service experience?