Title: Operational Accountant
Company Name: Job Capital
Job Location: Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
Employment Status: Full Time
Do you have a few year’s recent bookkeeping experience within an Australian based Accounting practice? This role is for you!
You will report directly to the Senior Accountant and Partners to build a positive and efficient team culture. With your experience and passion for people and processes, you’ll intelligently plan account keeping assignments and fieldwork and take a leading role in completing end-to-end company accounts across multiple industries.
Is this you …?
- Fulfilling client briefs, developing junior staff through proactive feedback, upskilling, and superior leadership that empowers teamwork
- Partner with SME companies, delivering on needs and schedules
- Expand your business network, professionalism, and capabilities
- Taking charge of client's books, month-end, reports, BAS, budgets
- Identify development opportunities to streamline business processes
- Nurture relationships within the Accounting Team and firm leadership
- Build your local reputation for commercial excellence
Join this exciting LOCAL opportunity!
- TAFE or IPA qualified Accountant
- Functional expert: payable, receivable, payroll, period-close, reports
- 2-3 year’s bookkeeping experience in an Australian Accounting firm
- Coordinating daily portfolio of 5 full-cycle and 15 periodic clients
- Knowledge of local AASB, BAS, Modern Awards, and legislation
- Exceptional communication and business partnering
- XERO certified and helps clients to implement emerging technologies
- Ability to multitask multiple clients and stakeholders
- A current driver’s license and positive professional references
As an operational accounting professional, you will enjoy running the full cycle of bookkeeping activities and cherish the opportunity to form long term business partnerships. This firm has a flexible working culture, strong mentorship programs, and access to professional development pathways. Curious and want to know more?
Upon short-listing, I will contact within 3-business days to discuss your application and discuss the next steps.