Title: Part Time Accountant
Company Name: Jenbro Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire, caringbah
Employment Status: Part Time
Our client located at Caringbah, is seeking an experienced and motivated Part Time Accountant for 22.80 hours (3-4 days a week) to join this fun and dynamic business.
Reporting through to the Financial Controller, this role will require you to be responsible for a variety of accounting functions, and maintain strong internal and external relationships to promote the objectives and reputation of the business.
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and processing of month end journals
- Assist with the effectiveness and operations of the Accounts Payable processes
- Process supplier invoices and reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare domestic and international supplier payment batches
- Maintain supplier master files and ensure payment terms are correct
- Maintain and process company credit cards
- Assist with the preparation of Cash Flow forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements and reporting packs
- Asist with ad hoc reporting and Accounting projects
- Provide coverage and mentoring for the Graduate Accountant role
The successful candidate will have;
- Relevant tertiary and professional qualifications
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
- Comfortable working autonomously and also within a team
This role is busy and diverse and perfect for someone either looking to return to the workforce or achieve some work / life balance.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Please tell us why you believe you would suit this role?Why does a part time role suit you?