Title: Part -Time Accountant
Company Name: Sharp & Carter Finance and Accounting
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Part Time
Our client is a well established and privately-owned Australian organisation that has a long and rich history. They are seeking a highly motivated finance professional that prides themselves on improving the finance environment they work in and have the confidence to work relatively autonomously.
As the Accountant in a positive, collaborative and friendly finance team, your role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Preparation of internal and external reporting
- Competing of relevant journals, prepayments and accruals
- Completion of reconciliations
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date general ledger
- Completion of month-end and year-end accounts
- Preparation of FBT
- Completion with statutory accounts
- Ensure accurate allocation of costs
- Ad hoc tasks and process improvements as required
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have strong technical, Excel and analytical skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as you be required to work with stakeholders across Finance and the wider business at times.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jonathon Prince