Title: Payroll Accountant
Company Name: Zelda Recruitment
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Bayside & Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Working for this leading not-for-profit your role as the Payroll Accountant will be based in the finance team with a close interaction with Payroll.
Your responsibilities will include:
- End to end payroll journal processing for fortnightly payrolls
- Providing labour costings data for forecasting and budgeting, adhoc labour analysis
- Monthly reconciliation or all salary clearing accounts
- Assisting the payroll team with Finance system changes and updates
- Assisting with payroll system integration projects and continuous improvement
- Ensuring maintenance of all relevant leave and overtime reports.
- Assisting with the relevant year-end audit procedures and auditor queries
- Maintaining accurate accounting documentation records to assist with all audit requirements
You will be a qualified Accountant with a strong understanding of payroll. Advanced excel and large ERP system knowledge are essential. This is a great opportunity to use your strong analysis and accounting skills and contribute to an organisation that continues to deliver outstanding services to the community.
To register your interest in this role please forward your resume in WORD format to Janine Chatfield
at Zelda Recruitment
by clicking the Apply Now button. For more jobs like this, take a look at the Zelda Recruitment website at www.zelda.com.au or contact us today!