Title: Payroll & Accounts officer (Part time 3 days a week)
Company Name: THE SECURITY HUB PTY LTD
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Part Time
The Security Hub is a Security Services business that prides itself on long term employees, customers and suppliers. We have track record of 4 years of continued growth with our operations in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. We have clients ranging from public sector and private sector with long term projects and locations.
We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated, Accounts & Payroll Officer to manage the end-to-end function of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Administration, and other Financial Operations as directed.
This is a part time role working on Mon, Wed and Fri. Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, you will receive support and guidance on an on-going basis.
This role provides you the opportunity to work in a family-owned, values-driven business that has strong employee tenure. You will be supported and guided to ensure you are a long-term and successful member of the business.
Main Responsibilities will include
- Maintain end to end Admin and Payroll system MYOB
- Maintaining Employee Files and onboarding of new employees and inductions
- Complete Fortnightly Payroll in MYOB
- Reconciliation and lodgment of superannuation and statutory obligations including PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover and Portable Long Service Returns
- Understanding the relevant Security Services Award 2010.
- Liaising with government bodies in relation to child support and other third party payments and coordinating payments;
- Managing Data Entry, Weekly Data Reconciliations, Invoicing and Receipting of RCTI payments, Debt Collection and fortnightly supplier payment runs
- Liaise with operations team to ensure that payroll and billing is all reconciled on weekly basis
- Manage training records of existing staff and assisting with management of future training requirements
- Assisting with recruitment processes
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience working in a Payroll and Accounts position, 2 year plus preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency and accuracy of data entry
- Intermediate to advanced Excel, Outlook skills
- Advance MYOB skills
- You will be organized and efficient, manage competing priorities, and double-check your own work
- Self-motivation and ability work effectively on your own or within a team
- Experience and skills in payroll processing for a labour hire or recruitment company will be highly regarded
- High attention to details with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- A team player, happy to help anywhere that’s required;
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality in all areas and complete other adhoc duties as required
What’s in it for you
- Flexibility to work part time 3 days a week
- Permanent ongoing position
- A competitive salary in line with experience
- Ongoing role related training
- Flexible start and finish time
- A supportive growing company where everyone’s contribution is valued
This position is located in the heart of Melbourne CBD with very close proximity of trains, buses and trams. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm depending on candidate availability.
If this sound like the role for you then email us at [email protected] and remember to include a cover letter with your CV.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using MYOB?How many years' experience do you have as a payroll officer?