Title: Payroll Administrator
Company Name: HR Connect Ltd
Job Location: New Zealand, New Zealand, Bay of Plenty, Rest of Bay of Plenty, tepuke
Employment Status: Full Time
Our client is one of New Zealand’s largest grower owned post-harvest suppliers. Based in the beautiful Bay of Plenty, they have a history of growth and an uncompromising reputation for looking after their Growers.
Are you passionate about payroll? Would you enjoy being part of a high performing payroll team?
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, we are seeking an experienced payroll administrator to join their team. In this role you will prepare weekly payment runs; calculate and file PAYE and other IRD returns; administer Kiwisaver and compile reports as required. You will manage employee queries including leave queries; process data and ensure the HRIS is kept up to date. In addition you will assist with training new users with the use of the time and attendance system.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have New Zealand payroll experience;
· Have sound knowledge of New Zealand pay legislation including Kiwisaver;
· Possess good problem solving ability;
· Enjoy being part of a high performing team;
· Be discreet and maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Be customer focused and have a high attention to detail
· Have solid computer skills including Excel and Word;
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of a great company and love working with people and numbers then this could be the role for you.
Please note our pre-employment process includes a credit check and criminal history check