Title: Payroll Advisor
Company Name: Hudson - Business Support
Job Location: Australia, Queensland, Brisbane, Southern Suburbs & Logan, eightmileplains
Employment Status: Full Time
One of Australia's largest employers - SAP, Kronos & SuccessFactors experience required - Work from home opportunities available
One of Australia's largest retail FMGC employers with a workforce of over 200,000 staff, located in Eight Mile Plains with work from home opportunties available.
The purpose of the role
The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality payroll services to the divisions & group functions. Contributing to a team culture of service excellence supported by new HR processes and technology. Partnering with Payroll customers and Culture & People teams across the full operating model, this role will identify ways to enhance the line manager and team member experience through day-to-day service delivery.
Functions of the role
- Provide support to the Payroll Officers and Team Leaders to ensure the day-to-day operational payroll services including processing pay runs, reconciliation, work allocations, maintaining data and regular / year-end reporting
- Allocate work, monitor & feedback on daily performance to meet objectives & KPIs aligned to Payroll objectives and target Service Levels, including Voice of Customer targets
- Maintain confidentiality and data integrity across all people systems
- Support Payroll Officers with complex payroll transactions and processes with a collaborative and coaching manner.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the Payroll team and ensure appropriate training is delivered and recorded through a structured capability environment.
- Identify as Subject Matter Experts, supporting teams, leaders and systems
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through monitoring service performance, employee data and systems analytics
- Deliver key customer requirements and process / system changes where required
- Coach stakeholders on payroll systems, reporting and transaction compliance with policy / legislation
- Ensure processes are followed so that services are delivered within policy and legislation changes to ensure compliance
- Foster a collaborative working environment by consistently liaising across all service delivery teams
- Strong SAP experience is preferred, other payroll systems such as Kronos & SuccessFactors will be considered
- Large end to end large payroll experience (5000 minimum employees & over)
- Experience in delivery of end to end high quality payroll / HR service delivery
- Demonstrated experience interpreting Enterprise Agreements and application of Employment Standards
- Facilitation of payroll deliverables, in an end-to-end team
- High volume service centre
- Deep understanding of how to work in a "customer first" culture
- Learning agility; the ability to take on new systems, processes and ways of working more efficiently and make active changes to daily operating rhythms
- Ability to work across different shifts as required to deliver end-to-end payroll
- Root cause analysis skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Perm Resident to apply
Please attached your resume in WORD format under the APPLY NOW button and for further information please contact Catherine Lyttle on 07 3258 8345 or [email protected]