Title: Payroll Analyst
Company Name: Robert Walters
Job Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches,
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
Working alongside the project team and collaboratively with key stakeholders, this role will be providing responsive and timely assistance, contributing to payroll implementation by sharing business knowledge, to ensure that project will be successfully delivered.
This is a 3 month contract, possibility of extension starting ASAP
This position will be mainly working from home
- Collation and verification of payroll data and reports in preparation for accurate data migration
- Building and generating reports and providing insights from the reports to key stakeholders.
- Supporting both internal and external stakeholders
- Identify any project risks and escalate as required
- Provide feedback on migration process and drive internal process enhancements
- Act as a supporting point of contract for project. Responding to payroll related queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring compliance with legislation,company policy and maintaining confidentiality regarding payroll data,
- Supporting the design and delivery of payroll transitioning program for new processes and identified non-compliance with standard process
- Other related duties as require
- Experience working in a similar Payroll Data/ HR data role
- Advanced excel skills including macros
- Quick starter and attention to detail
- Fast paced, multi stakeholder and delivery focused person
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply. To apply please click apply or call Bridget Parker on 02 8289 3165 for a confidential discussion.