Title: Payroll and Accounts Officer
Company Name: Reventon Investments
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Contract/Temp
About the business
Led by an award-winning CEO, Reventon is one of Australia's leading investment and financial services companies delivering across a suite of financial products, investment opportunity strategies and wealth creation concepts.
About the role
We are seeking an exceptional bookkeeper to join our team for a fixed term maternity leave cover.
The role would initially be starting as a fulltime position on a fixed term contract for 6-8 months with the possibility to go part time for another 3 months.
Training and support is provided and you will enjoy working with a success-oriented mindset.
- Daily reconciliation all financial transactions of 5 different entities
- Daily trust account receipting, reconciliation & reporting
- Accounts management, invoicing, and receivables
- Follow-up on client payments
- Creditor invoices - approval, data entry & payment (Weekly and when required)
- Staff timesheet processing & reconciliation
- Payroll processing through MYOB and reporting to ATO
- Bonus/commission/car allowance calculation and processing (monthly)
- Paying superannuation (quarterly)
- BAS & IAS preparation, lodgement, and reporting
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy
- Month-end Reconciliation, ensuring all Invoices are entered and account reconciliations have been completed (Monthly)
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Producing financial reports to management on a regular basis and when required
Benefits and perks
- An amazing team to work with who will support your learning and development.
- On the job training
- Team events
- Flexibility in hours.
- More work life balance
- A genuinely fun team with strong community “giving back” philosophy.
Skills and experience
- To be successful in this role you need to possess:
- We are seeking a self-motivated, hardworking, open-minded individual to join our dynamic team
- Strong learning agility
- Excellent communication skills, organisation skills, time management and presentation
- Outstanding follow up and administration skills
- Experience in MYOB
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Understanding of financial and numerical impacts
- Sound knowledge/understanding of payroll, accounts payable and receivable processes
- Ideally, knowledge of property management industry & relevant legislation related to Trust Account/s
You will be required to undergo a regular Police Check whilst working with Reventon
We note that you must possess unlimited Australian working rights and only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using MYOB?