Title: Payroll and Finance Officer
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs,
Employment Status: Full Time
Payroll and Finance Officer Job Summary
Great full-time opportunity to join the Support Office of a growing privately owned company in the medical industry going through an exciting period of growth. The Role
The role of the Payroll and Finance Officer is to accurately process the fortnightly payroll in a timely and efficient manner for approximately 450 employees and assist the finance team with the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable function. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
The successful applicant will have:
- Full function fortnightly payroll processing for over 450 employees including processing new starters and terminations.
- Maintaining employee records in Flare HR and Easy Employer.
- Overseeing timesheets.
- Maintaining Easy Employer (rostering and timesheet system) and providing training to new staff.
- Reconciliation of the monthly payroll and superannuation payments.
- Lodging payroll tax, Workcover and super contributions.
- Payroll reconciliations for month end and year end.
- Credit Card and Petty Cash monthly reconciliations.
- Assist with Accounts Payable data entry.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable.
- Filing, administrative tasks and ad hoc duties as required.
- At least 5 years’ experience with payroll processing.
- An understanding of Awards and staff entitlements.
- Data entry and strong spreadsheet skills.
- A high attention to detail with an ability to work autonomously and to deadlines.
- A strong communicator with the ability to engage across the business.
- Previous MYOB Advanced and MYOB People knowledge is highly regarded but not essential.
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of accounts payable experience do you have?How many years' experience do you have as a financial officer?