Title: Payroll Assistant Manager
Company Name: Decjuba
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, cremorne
Employment Status: Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Payroll Assistant Manager to join our Finance team in Head Office! Reporting to the Payroll Manager this role will be responsible for liaising with ADP to ensure the accurate processing and payment of Australian and New Zealand fortnightly payroll for 1400+ Retail and Head Office employees.
AT DECJUBA WE…
We have a strong focus on innovation and are dedicated to pushing ourselves to be better than yesterday… we are our own competition! We are passionate about our #DreamTeam and are committed to continuous learning and development to set our team up for success.
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Awesome purchasing benefits – up to 50% discount
- We are as passionate about giving back; Our DECJUBA Gives program supports several local charities and organisations to create change and provide support on a community level
- Central Head Office location in Cremorne
- A fast-paced and diverse role where no two days are the same
- Work with our finance team to prioritise managing Payroll queries, escalations, and issues
- Provide HR with a point of escalation and communication route back into ADP on Payroll related matters
- Provide support in resolving exceptional cases related to payroll and post payroll matters, including ATO matters and Superannuation administration
- Provide sound subject matter expertise on both HO and retail payroll legislation in Australia
- Work with ADP MS services team to regularly audit and ensure accuracy regarding the way we engage perm employees, casuals and contractors.
- Generate monthly leave reports to monitor liability
- Work with Finance team and ADP to regularly audit and ensure accuracy regarding People Cost allocation
- Provide advice on policy and processes to employees to help them complete any leave and payroll activities and identify when a query needs to be escalated to ADP, Finance or HR team.
- Investigate and respond to HR and ADP issues quickly and sensitively, and recommend effective solutions or escalate as required
- Overall, ensure best practice administrative support for all key processes across the payroll team
Are you ready to start your DECJUBA journey now? Join us now to be part of something AMAZING…