Title: Payroll & Business Administration
Company Name: Private Advertiser
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, Northern Suburbs, tullamarine
Employment Status: Full Time
We are a plumbing & drainage company currently employing in excess of 130 employees servicing residential home builders such as Metricon Homes, Simonds Homes and Mirvac.
This is a hands on Payroll and Business Administration role. Within this role you will be reporting to the Finance Manager whilst working closely with other members of the accounts and administration team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Weekly processing of payroll
- Handling of all payroll queries from staff
- Processing and actioning all apprenticeship contracts and associated documentation which includes liaising with TAFE's, apprenticeship support network providers and several other parties
- Managing inductions of new staff, and employment terminations
- Maintaining accurate staff records on HR database and accounting system
- Arranging any licences and courses for staff
- Coordinating any other HR related functions
- Business administration duties supporting the Finance Team including accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with all other general business administration duties as required
- Assist Finance Manager with daily, weekly and month end reporting
To be successful in this role you must have a high level sense of urgency, strong computer skills, and a strong understanding of accounting systems, especially payroll. Knowledge of Sage Timberline an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Fun Working and Team Environment.
Read Before Apply
How many years of payroll experience do you have?Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?How many years of accounting experience do you have?How many years of taxation experience do you have?What's your expected annual base salary?