Title: Payroll Consultant
Company Name: Talentplicity
Job Location: Australia, Victoria, Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs, melbourne
Employment Status: Full Time
Our name comes from a combination of two words: Talent and Simplicity. Originally starting our operations in Melbourne back in 2018, Talentplicity now has offices in Melbourne and Sydney, catering to its clients across Australia, in every state and territory.
Head Offices based in Sydney, Talentplicity Consulting Services is an Australian owned and operated company. Offering both consulting and staffing augmentation services to its partners, we hold strategic partnerships and operate within varies industries, which includes but not limited to, telecommunications, banking, insurance, cyber security and government sectors, both federal and state levels.
Due growth and expansion, for our 60+ strong workforce, we are looking to engage a superstar Payroll, Accounts and Administration Consultant to be a pivotal part of finance department. For you to be selected as the successful incumbent for this unique opportunity,
- Processing multiple high-volume weekly payroll and invoices in the Astute Payroll / Invoicing System as well as MYOB;
- Interpreting modern awards and building the rates and rules in the ASTUTE System and MYOB whilst working to strict timelines.
- Collecting and processing timesheets and managing weekly payroll for all casual and full time employees, including checking and verifying accuracy of recorded timesheet hours and managers' approvals;
- Entering new employees and maintaining all employee records, ensuring all wage and salary changes are maintained immediately as they occur;
- Administration and processing of superannuation contributions, payroll tax, long service leave, workers compensation and any other payroll liability payments:
- Help drive the implementation & integration of our new payroll platform with our recruitment & accounting platforms.
- Accounts functions, reconciled on a weekly basis using Astute and MYOB;
- Payroll and accounts reporting as well as other ad hoc financial reports.
- Process all expenses and reimbursements and general entries in MYOB and perform.
- general administrative duties/office management will be required from time to time.
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Appropriate payroll/accounting/bookkeeping qualifications and 5+ years experience.
- Very Strong knowledge/experience with MYOB, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Experience with Astute Payroll or similar would be beneficial.
- Previous payroll experience.
- An understanding/experience of fair work requirements and award interpretation.
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation surrounding Superannuation, Payroll Tax.
- Employment Contracts, long service leave etc.
- Strong organisational skills, nothing gets past you.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- FLEXIBLE WORK HOURS
- Work from home
- Part time option
If you are currently eligible to work in Australia, possess the above skills and experience, and we welcome you to join our team of consultants. For further information about this opportunity please feel free to email [email protected] or call us on, from Melbourne (03) 9059 8038, from Sydney, any other locations in Australia and overseas on (02) 9121 6206.
For more jobs like this, please visit our website at www.talentplicity.com.au or at LinkedIn https://linkedin.com/company/talentplicity