Title: Payroll / HR / Accounts Officer
Company Name: UCIC
Job Location: Australia, Western Australia, Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs, perth
Employment Status: Part Time
Uniting Church in the City is seeking a part-time Payroll / HR / Accounts Officer with all-round bookkeeping ability.
- Processing fortnightly payroll (Monday), end-to-end, including leave entitlement calculations, reviewing timesheets, termination calculations, etc.
- Superannuation reporting requirements
- Maintaining employee database and personnel files
- Monthly reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Year end payroll functions
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Cash reconciliation and banking
- Responding to all enquiries relating to payroll and superannuation
Ideal candidates will demonstrate:
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- 3+ years experience using MYOB AccountRight for payroll
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work both as a part of our team and autonomously
- Experience using MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
The role will be 15 hours per week.
In addition to the above responsibilities is the ability to work with integrity and within the ethos and mission of the Uniting Church.
The Position Description and application details are available by emailing [email protected] [link removed]
Applications Close 1 April 2021
Read Before Apply
Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?Do you have experience using MYOB?